Edward Teach or better know as Blackbeard the Scourge of the West Indies and American Colonies is one of the most famous American pirates! He captured a french vessel and renamed her the Queen Anne's Revenge!
What is tencel?
Tencel or lyocell is a sustainable fabric, regenerated from wood cellulose. It is similar in hand to rayon and bamboo. However, Tencel is one of the most environmentally friendly regenerated fabrics. Tencel fibers are grown sustainably and eliminates the negative environmental impacts of traditional fiber processing, using new sustainable technologies.
* Appropriate for full-term newborns (8lbs) through toddlers (45lbs)
* Color: Red, White, and Blue & Ecru
* Material: 55% tencel 45% cotton
* Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx - 240 g/m² prewash)
* width ~ 27" inches (post wash +/- 1.5inches)
Smitten wovens are created to be worn. Our mission is to produce high quality wraps and carriers that are affordable, durable and environmentally responsible - all while supporting manufacturing right here in the USA.
We can't wait to share what we've created. We know you're going to love them!
Matt & Rachel