Now in monochrome black, grey, and cream weft intermingling with a luxuriously soft ecru tencel warp!
Dream weaver, a very soft and lighter weight Smitten, is out of this world! Coming in at about 28 inches or 71 centimeters wide this makes a lovely first wrap for a delicate newborn, while still having enough width and strength for an independent toddler!
The design is of a child taking a nap on the moon while a sleepy saturn snoozes by on a trail of hearts and stars! The gradient is of a blue to teal to cream so it appears as if the sleepy babe is peaking in and out of some creamy clouds!
This wrap is very soft and requires so breaking. A quick spin in the washing machine and a gentle tumble dry on low to no heat will make this carrier blankety soft! These wraps and ring sling have not been prewashed, and will need washing before you wrap with them
What is tencel?
Tencel or lyocell is a sustainable fabric, regenerated from wood cellulose. It is similar in hand to rayon and bamboo. However, Tencel is one of the most environmentally friendly regenerated fabrics. Tencel fibers are grown sustainably and eliminates the negative environmental impacts of traditional fiber processing, using new sustainable technologies.
Appropriate for full-term newborns (8lbs) through toddlers (45lbs)
- Color: Black, Gray, Cream & Ecru
- Material: 55% tencel 45% cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx - 240 g/m² prewash)
- Ring color: Black
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- Budget Friendly
- A portion of the profits from all Dream Weavers go to the Planetary Society
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
6 month warranty
- width ~ 27" inches (post wash +/- 1.5inches)
- Size 1 length ~ 73 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- Size 2 length ~ 83 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- gathered shoulder
Smitten wovens are created to be worn. Our mission is to produce high quality wraps and carriers that are affordable, durable and environmentally responsible - all while supporting manufacturing right here in the USA.
We can't wait to share what we've created. We know you're going to love them!
Matt & Rachel